Kennesaw Activities Board
Kennesaw Activities Board, better known to the public as KAB, is one of the programming boards at Kennesaw State University! We are responsible for turning your student FEES into FUN through concerts, festivals, food, and more -- all for you!! We are all about presenting a diverse and varied programming calendar that meets the social, recreational, cultural, and intellectual requests of the KSU student body.
Stay tuned because we're coming at you BIGGER and BETTER!!
Mission and Values
The mission of KAB is to provide a well-rounded college experience through educational and social activities. KAB programs promote and develop community growth, with leadership opportunities, as well as social networking in a supportive environment. KAB is a student-run organization and is supported by student activity fees. KAB programs are developed by students and for students.
Our values are built into our slogan: “KAB takes FLIGHT”.
- Friendship- We encourage relationship building through social networking.
- Leadership- We help students foster leadership skills through hands on experiences.
- Inclusion- We will create and uphold a diverse community that appreciates openness and equity for all students.
- Growth- We will help foster social and leadership development with KAB leaders and volunteers.
- Happiness- We will create a supportive and appreciative community that will help encourage over all happiness in our members.
- Teamwork- We will work together as an executive board, within committees, and with the whole organization in order to plan and execute successful events.
2019-2020 KAB Executive Board
President: Rachel Reeves - email@example.com
Vice President of Programming: Rowan Abdelhafiz - firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President of Marketing: Kaitlyn Blade - email@example.com
Secretary: Morgan Mitchell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Entertainment Co-Chair: Janelle Francois - email@example.com
Entertainment Co-Chair: Rodney Franklin - firstname.lastname@example.org
Spirit & Traditions Co-Chair: KC Douglas - email@example.com
Spirit & Traditions Co-Chair: Nicholas Meeks - firstname.lastname@example.org
Hot Topics Chair: Christina Leach - email@example.com
Daytime Events and Trips Chair: Carolina Godoy - firstname.lastname@example.org