Kennesaw Activities Board (KAB)
Kennesaw Activities Board, better known to the public as KAB, is one of the programming boards at Kennesaw State University! We are responsible for turning your student FEES into FUN through concerts, festivals, food, and more -- all for you!! We are all about presenting a diverse and varied programming calendar that meets the social, recreational, cultural, and intellectual requests of the KSU student body.
Stay tuned because we're coming at you BIGGER and BETTER!!
Mission and Values
The mission of KAB is to provide a well-rounded college experience through educational and social activities. KAB programs promote and develop community growth, with leadership opportunities, as well as social networking in a supportive environment. KAB is a student-run organization and is supported by student activity fees. KAB programs are developed by students and for students.
Our values are built into our slogan: “KAB takes FLIGHT”.
- Friendship- We encourage relationship building through social networking.
- Leadership- We help students foster leadership skills through hands on experiences.
- Inclusion- We will create and uphold a diverse community that appreciates openness and equity for all students.
- Growth- We will help foster social and leadership development with KAB leaders and volunteers.
- Happiness- We will create a supportive and appreciative community that will help encourage over all happiness in our members.
- Teamwork- We will work together as an executive board, within committees, and with the whole organization in order to plan and execute successful events.
Kennesaw Activities Board Executive Board
2021 - 2022 Executive Board
Executive Director: Christina Leach
Programming Director: Taryn Ferguson
Marketing Director: Jasmine Holland
Marketing Chair: Janelle Moton
Marketing Chair: Jaida Jenkins
Hot Topics Chair: Asa Bradley
Entertainment Chair: Cornelius Jeffries
Entertainment Chair: Devin Dent
Spirits & Traditions Chair: Jalen Woods
Spirits & Traditions Chair: Tyler Hawthorne
Daytime & Trips Chair: Marcayla Hannah
2020-2021 Annual Report