Student Activities Forms & Documents for RSOs
Below are direct links to general use forms & documents for Registered Student Organizations at KSU. Most forms used are housed in Owl Life, meaning you must be signed in to Owl Life to access the form.
- Activities Waiver Form
- Activities Waiver Form for Minors
- Advisor Interest Form
- Archive Information
- Banner Printing Request (Kennesaw)
- Banner Printing Request (Marietta)
- Card Reader Checkout (Kennesaw) - currently unavailable (please see Event Planning Guide)
- Card Reader Checkout (Marietta) - currently unavailable (please see Event Planning Guide)
- Design Approval Form
- Digital Screen Ad Reservation (Student Centers)
- Food Documentation Form
- Fundraising/Food Service Approval Form
- Group International Travel Form
- International Travel Safety Guide for RSOs
- KSU Catering
- KSU Catering Exemption Request Form
- KSU Reservations Portal
- Lecture Agreement Form
- Officer/Advisor Update Form (to change President, Reservations Delegate, Treasurer, and/or Advisor positions)
- Officer Transition Report Template
- Organization Leadership Development Opportunities
- Performance Agreement Form
- Reservation Cancellation or Change Request
- RSO Update Form (to change constitution and/or name, category, mailbox location, join organization button, and/or primary contact)
- RSO Manual (2020-2021)
- RSO Policy
- RSO Reservation Flowchart
- SABAC Website
- Sample Constitution for RSOs
- Small PA (Speaker) Check Out Request (Kennesaw)
- Student Life Online Training & Virtual RSO Conference
- Student Media Advertising Resources for The Sentinel Free Ads & Owl Radio PSAs
- Trip Registration Form for Students (required if going on a SABAC funded trip) - currently unavailable (please see Event Planning Guide)
Student Involvement & SOAR Fair Sign Ups
- The Spring 2021 Welcome Back Week Student Involvement Fair will be held virtually on Owl Life on Wednesday, September 13th from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
- Please read these instructions for registering your student organization!
Renewal Process to Re-Register Existing RSOs
- NOTE: The Renewal Process must be completed by all existing RSOs to stay active and registered with KSU.
- The regular re-registration period for the 2020-2021 is now closed. The Late Re-Registration Process for all FROZEN RSOs will become available at 8:00 AM on Monday, January 11, 2021 and will close
at 12 NOON on Friday, January 29, 2021.
- President, Reservation Delegate, and Treasurer must complete online training modules on CampusTraining.
- Submit a re-registration form on Owl Life.
- Advisor must accept Terms & Conditions. Please see these instructions.
- The Virtual RSO Conference will occur asynchronously on CampusTraining. Please visit the RSO Conference website for instructions on how to complete this requirement.
- Frozen RSOs that do not complete the Late Re-Registration Process by the deadline will be marked as inactive for the 2020-2021 academic year and will need to be re-activated the following academic year.
- Questions? Email email@example.com for assistance
RSO Officer Update Process
- Officer Update Form (to change President, Reservations Delegate, Treasurer, and/or Advisor positions)
- Online Officer Training (to be completed by the new President, Reservation Delegate, & Treasurer)
- Advisors can find more information about RSO Advising HERE
Owl Life Resource Guides
- Accept or Decline Roster Invitation
- Create a Form
- Create an Event and Track Attendance
- Email Messaging
- Hold an Election
- Manage a Roster
- Upload Documents
General KSU Community Forms
KSU Policies and Regulations
- Access to University Facilities Policy
- Alcohol and Other Drug Policy
- Contract Approval and Signature Authority Policy
- Environmental and Occupational Safety Policy
- Freedom of Expression Policy
- Hazing Policy
- Programs Serving Minors Policy
- Public Safety Policy
- SABAC Protocol Manual
- Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Solicitation and Posting Policies
- Student Codes of Conduct
- Travel Policy
- Tailgating Regulations